TAUPY BROWNS SMOKE EYE


I was looking at pictures at Kelly Rowland today because I just love her and her makeup. I realized that she mostly wears a gorgeous makeup base ie foundation, contour and highlight. I created this look based on the look she wears most of the time but not on one specific look. I will be doing a post on the looks that I love mostly from her so please stay tuned for that. 
Here are some pictures of the look that I came up with. Hope you guys enjoy :))







I also included some pictures and links to some of the products I used just in case you guys are interested in recreating this look or incorporating some of these products in your makeup products.










Foundation: Makeup Forever HD foundation in 170 and 173, transluscent powder to set
Concealer: Coastal Scents foundation palette under the eye and under brows
Powders: Ben Nye banana powder under eyes, translucent powder all over face and Mac Mineralize Skinfinish around perimeter of face to frame the face and to contour
Contour and blush: BH Cosmetics Blush palette used to contour and blush
Eye: Sleek I-Divine palettes in Au Naturel and Storm, NYX Eye shadow base in skin tone, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, Annabelle Eyeliner in Black
Lips: Light brown line all over lips and fill in lips, dark brown liner around perimeter of lips only, Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick, Mac Boy Bait lipgloss for shine




No comments:

Post a Comment