STYLE FILE: RIHANNA IN BALMAIN

Rihanna without a doubt has style so sick it makes you want to vomit. But what makes her style is the uniqueness of what she wears and how she wears in a way that makes you know that only she could pull off. Her makeup always looks so effortless and she changes hairstyle like the Canadian weather. So I sighted Miss Ri Ri last night on Instagram heading out to celebrate the launch of her new MAC lipstick 'Ri Ri Woo' looking so fab I had to share with you guys. Read: I want this outfit! But at $2,250 just for the blouse, this is highly unlikely. I'm not sure if it's the femininity of the mint green or the subtle sexiness of it but it works for her and I think this look could work on many woman with different body shapes, with a few adjustments of course. I guess I just have to settle for the lipstick instead.



Blouse: Balmain- $2,250
Leather Skirt: Balmain- $3,050
Shoes: Christian Louboutin- $1,395



Ri Ri Woo @ MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment