DRAMATIC EYE NEUTRAL LIP

So I've been gone for a while and I thank you guys for your lovely thoughts and concerns. What can I say, no excuses to be a bad blogger. Especially since fall is here and so much is happening in terms of skin, makeup and hair. Just so much I want to share with you guys but where is the time. I did this look couple nights ago and wanted to share with you guys. If the overload of selfies bother you, I apologize, this is my happy face. 

Products used listed below












Foundation: Mix of Make Up Forever HD Foundation and Cover Girl Queen Collection
Concealer: MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter in Bright Forecast and Nars Radiant Creamy concealer
Powder: Nars Light Reflecting Setting Powder and MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Contour: Sleek Contour Kit in Medium & Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer
Blush: Sleek 'Sahara'
Highlight: Make Up Forever Star Powder 90940- best highlighter ever!
Lips: Rihanna Hearts MAC lipstick in Nude and to lighten the center a little concealer
Eyeshadows: MAC Cork, Saddle, Espresso, Carbon, all in crease and Ricepaper on lid and brow bone. Nylon in inner crease
Brows: MAC Dipdown fluidline










No comments:

Post a Comment