BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW BRIGHTENING MAKEUP





Promises
  • Hydration
  • Boosting cellular respiration to plump the skin
  • Protects against environmental stresses 
  • Prevents signs of aging 

Ingredients

The part that spoke to me the most was the hydrating properties which is needed this time of year for any skin type. Also, vitamins C & E which builds collagen and fights free radical damage on the skin caused by the sun and air pollution. I love a product that provides instant and long term beauty. 

My Experience

Should be a win-win but this foundation did not work on my combination oily/dry. It just felt greasy even though it’s oil free. I usually set my foundation with the MAC Prep & Prime powder and Mineralize Skin Finish and do light blotting with a kleenex for the rest of the day but with this foundation I felt greasy and when I do blot, the foundation transfers right onto the kleenex.

Under Flash

Decided to take it for a spin on date night and tested it out using the flash on my phone and I looked like I was wearing a mask. So it is fair to say this does not work with flash photography. Bad, bad, bad! 

Coverage

The coverage was fairly good. It covered without much streaking, evens out my skin tone and covers my blemishes well. So no complaints here. 

Overall, this foundation did not work for me but I think it would definitely work for someone with drier skin. If you love your foundation to provide a ‘glow’ then this is the right foundation for you. If you are someone that is on the go and would like your foundation to provide double duty, coverage and hydration, then this is the perfect foundation. It did deliver on most of its promises, I guess I didn’t need to be as hydrated as I thought I did.

Score : 3.75/5



No comments:

Post a Comment