IMATS 2012- A RECAP

You know that saying 'better late than never'? Well, a week after IMATS, I've now gotten around to sharing these pictures with you guys. It was such a fun event and to be around such creative minds is just such a pleasure. 

I took my daughter along this year for a mother and daughter time and she was over the moon with the amount of makeup to buy, touch and play with. She declared at the end of the day 'this is the best day ever?' And so far, this is the best IMATS I attended. It gets bigger every year and I can't wait to see what next year has in store with the change of location.



























It was nice seeing old friends and making new ones all in the name of makeup and such a creative form of expressing beauty. Hope you guys like the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment