OSCARS 2013- BEST BEAUTY LOOKS


 While most people were focusing on the dresses and jewellery at the 2013 Oscars show, I, on the other hand, was amazed at the looks that the stars chose to complement their beautiful gowns. Now these are beauty looks so while I may not particularly like their gowns of choice, I was swooning over their makeup looks. The lips, the eyes, the hair, and my goodness their skin, all worked together to land these stars at the top of my beauty faves at this years show. 

Here goes:

 #10- KERRY WASHINGTON

Kerry Washing looked flawless and absolutely stunning as usual. The skin, daytime smokey eye, and peachy nude lips all worked seamless together. I kinda wish the lips were a little brighter though. 

 #9- STACEY KIEBLER

Stacey Kiebler was def in my top 5 in terms of complete look from last night's show. She looked stunning and that faux bob complimented her glitzy dress perfectly.

 #8- JESSICA CHASTAIN

I loved that she chose a gown that complimented her hair and her skin tone. Then to add that bright red lip was just the icing on the cake that brought her whole ensemble together. She is saying to the world, I am a red head among a sea of blondes and brunettes and I'm proud. Love that!

 #7- REESE WITHERSPOON

Honestly, I just loved the hair. She took a page from the glam Hollywood starlets of old and made it look modern. It was truly inspiring.

 #6- SANDRA BULLOCK

I love Sandra and she looked so beautiful last night. Pin straight hair with just a hint of glam with the hair accessory, smokey eyes and peach nude lips was simple and seem to be the look of the night but her hair made her look unique among all the curls.

#5- ADELE

Adele can do no wrong with her signature look. It just suits her so well! Now what makes me love this look so much are the lashes. So pretty!


#4- HALLE BERRY

I mean, Halle Berry is just stunning no matter what. Her makeup was very understated but with an iconic haircut and body, and a over the top dress, simple was def the way to go.

#3- JENNIFER GARNER

I must say, Jennifer Garner surprised me last night. She has a gorgeous face for sure but she was beaming last night. It could be the look of being next to the now Oscar Best Director husband but she had a certain oomph last night and I just love love love her makeup. 

#2- CHARLIZE THERON

OMG! OK, wow! I mean, rock that short hair won't you Charlize. She was the picture of femininity last night rocking that short hair cut. Proves that beauty is truly from the inside out. So so beautiful. 


 #1- JENNIFER LAWRENCE

She's just gorgeous! Stunning! Beautiful! What else can I say. I loved the hair. The eyes were so piercing yet understated. The elegantly comfortable in her skin grace she exudes is reserved for women beyond her years. Plus I was drooling over those earrings! She is my top pick for overall look. 



No comments:

Post a Comment