RI RI HEARTS MAC FALL COLLECTION




The Fall version of the Ri Ri Hearts MAC collection was launched in stores yesterday and I picked up a few things. The Fall collection included some colours from the Summer collection as well as some new additions such as the eyeshadow quads, 3 additional lipsticks, Ri Ri Woo lip glass, liquid liner, blush, cream highlighter, brow pencils, mascara and brushes. I skipped out on the summer collection because I just didn't feel driven to get anything, and especially since the packaging was so 'regular.'  Well, after seeing pics of the fall collection, I knew I had to get some things from this collection. I mean, do you see the packaging of these items. I was even more impressed when I was able to look at them in person and actually swatch the products and realize that they are even more gorgeous in person. These are the items I decided that I would like and wear and I think these are colours that a lot of you guys would like as well, especially if you're medium to darker skin tone. I will be doing a tutorial using the colours as the swatches were not doing them justice. 

Eye Shadow Quad: Her Cocoa; Pro Longwear Lip Pencil: Talk That Talk; Lipsticks: Talk That Talk, RiRi Woo, Nude; Blush: Bad Girl Gone Good


Eye Shadow Quad: Her Cocoa

Blush: Bad Girl Gone Good

RiRi Woo, Talk That Talk, Nude




No comments:

Post a Comment