3 LOOKS USING UD NAKED 3 PALETTE

I recorded this video about 2 weeks ago but have been having the hardest time uploading to Youtube. I have reedited the video about three times including the voiceover and I was this close to giving up but I had invested so much time already recording and editing that I just could not give up. Well, persistence paid off and here it is. 

When I said I like this palette I was not kidding! Honestly, I wish I could have done more looks but I have other palette that are competing for my attention so until I give those some love, these three in addition to my other look already posted will have to do. 

LOOK #1




Lips: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 101 with no name dark purple lip liner



LOOK #2





Lips: MAC Honeylove lipstick and Hover Lipliner

LOOK #3







Lips: MAC Honeylove lipstick, Hover lipliner & Myth lipglass


1 comment:

  1. Love look #1!!! What foundation and color do you wear?

    ReplyDelete