RIRI HEARTS MAC HOLIDAY COLLECTION


The packaging is very similar to the fall collection exception this one is white. Still enough to make you wanna buy it for the packaging alone. Am I the only one who loves a great package? 
So the RiRi Hearts MAC collab continues with the holiday collection. Even though I told myself not to get caught up in the hype this time, though I liked the fall collection, I still went out and grabbed a few items from the collection. I knew I wanted the two new lipsticks that were released with this collection (the third is Ririwoo which is released in all the collections) but when I saw the bronzer in person I couldn't resist. I mean, look at it!

Love, Rihanna Bronzing Powder
The first swatch which is pretty much invisible on my skintone is on the left, center is the bronze R only and the one of the right is both mixed together. 
Bad Girl RiRi 

Bad Girl RiRi is a more mauve 'pinkish' version of fall's Nude
                                   




Pleasure Bomb
This is def the star of the holiday collection


The lipsticks are both mattes but are definitely creamier than the Retro Mattes from the fall collection so very winter friendly on the lips if you exfoliate and moisterize lips before applying.









No comments:

Post a Comment