MY FOUNDATION, CONTOUR AND HIGHLIGHTING VIDEO AND PHOTOS

Here is a video in which I did foundation, contour and highlighting. I don't do this everyday but I would like to. If I am in a rush I would do this same routine but maybe avoiding the precision contour. I also show my trick to cover pigmentation to look absolutely flawless. Doesn't take much sometimes, just some tricks that I will show you here. Hope you guys enjoy.







Foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NW43 & NC45
Brush: Real Techniques Stipple Brush & Bdellium Tools Brush #957

Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW35 to highlight
MAC Pro Conceal Palette in Medium Deep
Brush: Real Techniques domed shadow brush

Contour
Random mineral powder palette in dark
Brush: BH Cosmetics All Over Brush& Random contour brush

Highlight 
Makeup Forever Sculpting Kit #3 (dark and darker shade)
Random Mineral powder palette light (yellow shade)
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige
MAC Fairly Precious Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Brush: ELF Blush Brush
MAC Pencil Brush to highlight inner corners of the eyes and upper lip
Makeup Forever 140 Wavy to highlight cheekbones

Blush
Sleek Makeup Sahara
Brush: MAC 168



No comments:

Post a Comment