ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS CONCEALERS AND CONCEALER BRUSH


I've been using Anastasia Beverly Hills products now for quite some time so I was really curious to see how she would foray into the skin/non eyebrow cosmetic market. Mind you, I get that these concealers are more 'marketed' as a multi used product but because she is synonymous with brow products, I think most people will assume these are used to further define and lift the brows. I picked up three shades that I think would fit my skin tone best (4.0, 4.5 and 6.0) but was missing the 4.0 when the package came. The concealers promises to correct dark circles, discolouration and imperfections, stays put and does not settle into fine lines. I find them to be super creamy and super pigmented (a little goes a long way) but does settle into fine lines, even when set with a powder. I definitely think they are multi functional and can even be sheered out and used as a foundation.



Shade 6.0

Shade 4.5



4.5 & 6.0
Overall, I do like the concealers but I think the 4.0 would have been a more useful colour for me to give this product a fair rating. 4.5 has a peach undertone which I would classify as a corrector shade while 6.0 looks almost green on the skin (weird, I know). Stay tuned for an update on their performance once I sort out where that 4.0 shade is. I did try to get one of the lighter shades but every colour under 4.0 was sold out. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Could you list/show the ingredients for this product? I have very sensitive skin and curious what this has in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy these from? Can't find them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete