Bridal Look 2- Golden Smokey Eye


I have another look for you guys today to continue Bridal Week here at Beauty's Pavilion. This time we went for a golden smokey eye. My camera is not picking up these looks as I would like so bare with me while I work on getting a better one. I hope you guys enjoy this look :-)) 












With Flash



Face- Makeup Forever HD Foundation set with translucent powder and Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Eyes- NYX eye primer in beige, Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Half Baked on lid, and Blackout to deepen crease), a dark brown from a random palette in crease and under eyes, Foxy and Bootycall from UD palette on brow bone, Bootycall and Half Baked in inner tear duct and finished with Nigel's Emporium wispy lashes.

Brows- Mac Spiked

Cheeks- Mac blush in Gingerly, Nars Orgasm to highlight

Lips- Rimmel's Airy Fairy, NYX gloss in Shorbet







No comments:

Post a Comment