OMBRE NAILS


I love ombre. I love ombre hair, ombre lips and ombre nails. It started a long time ago when I first learnt how to do tie die and loving the way  all the colours fused with each other creating a gradient effect. So today, I have created ombre nails using some of my favourite nail polishes at the moment with just a little twist. Now you can do all the nails gradient or do what I have done and do just an accent nail (which I love doing). The ombre goes two ways here, each nail going from light to dark and on the accent nail, light to dark in the same order as the nail. Hope you guys enjoy this one :-))











The colours I used are from L to R: Enlightenment by Precision, Lime Up by Essence, Gaga for Green by China Glaze and Pretty Edgy by Essie.

No comments:

Post a Comment