HUGE MAKEUP HAUL- SPRING 2013

Don't you just love watching Haul Videos? I know I do! I purchased all these over the course of about a month. Some of these things I wanted personally and some I needed for my kit. I encounter a lot of clients with different skin types so I wanted to have makeup that could suit their skin types. Brands like It Cosmetics is amazing for any skin type and I love their products because they have amazing ingredients that benefits the skin. I just love skin conscious makeup. It's nice to know that something you possibly put on your skin every day could be doing some benefits to strengthen and solve skin concerns. And how about those NARS goodies? That concealer has me speechless (if that's possible)! BH Cosmetics never ceases to amaze and my love for MUF grows with everyone of their products I try. And do not underestimate the power of a good drugstore brand. Those Wet n Wild palettes are amazeballs! This girls does not discriminate. 

Hope you guys enjoy. I have included some swatches below. 

PART 1



PART 2



SWATCHES

JOE FRESH: Neon Red, Baie Savage, Fuchsia

RIMMEL LONDON: Coral Queen, 110, 109, 101, 102

Make Up Forever: 38, 24, 39

BLUSHES: NARS (Torrid), SLEEK LACE- Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly

Makeup Forever Blushes: 12, 7, 14

2 Other WET & WILD Palettes




No comments:

Post a Comment