SPRING MAKEUP- NEUTRAL EYE/BOLD LIPS








Well, here it is! I've been talking about starting a YouTube channel for so long and as many of you know, I love all things beauty related. My channel will focus on all the things I love to do and talk about such as makeup, skincare, nails, hair and health. It will be an extension of my work and this blog, a place for me to share all the things I have learnt over the years. Hope you guys LIKE and SHARE ;))

Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow
Concealer Undereye: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Contour: Sleek Contour 'Medium'
Blush: Nars Blush by 3 'Lace'
Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked 2 palette- 'Chopper', 'Tease' & 'YDK'
Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz 'Brunette' & Anastasia Brow Powder Duo 'Brunette'
Lips: NYX lip pencil 'Orange', Rimmel London Kate Collection '109', OCC lip tar 'Cha Cha'
Lashes: Nigel's Beauty Emporium 'Wispies' (tailored)

No comments:

Post a Comment