NATURAL YET GLAMOROUS DAYTIME MAKEUP

It's been a while since I last made a post and I apologize for that. Apart from being really busy lately, I'm not the most consistent person but I'm working on it. I've been doing some visualizing exercises lately of exactly what I want this blog to be because it started as a way for me to express my passion for all things beauty. Ofcourse I would love to share it with as many people as is possible, but I know deep down it's much more than that. As a person that believes in destiny and purpose, I know this blog has a bigger purpose, one of selflessness. So even though this started as a totally selfish project, I'm realizing every day that it's not so much about me anymore but more about sharing what God has blessed me with with others. Hope you enjoy :))







Products Used:
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Cadiz
Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Powders: Ben Nye Banana Powder, MAC Skinfinish Natural Medium Deep
Shadows: Sleek Au Natural, MUF Star Powder (I think it's 926 Iridescent Beige)
Liner: Ben Nye Cake Liner black
Brows: Anastasia brown pencil and powder in Brunette
Lashes: Nigel's Beauty Emporium
Blush: Sleek Makeup Flame
Contour & Highlight: Sleek Contour Kit Medium
Lips: Revlon Matte Nude Attitude, NYX Pure Nude, unknown brand lip pencils dark and light brown




1 comment: