LORAC Unzipped Makeup Tutorial




For yesterday's post I shared with you guys the LORAC Unzipped palette that had some gorgeous shades that would be perfect for this time of the year. Summer makeup calls for neutral shades that looks amazing in the sunlight when the sun hits the face. This look would be perfect for any occasion and can be worn for day or night. Enjoy!


For the eyes I used the Lorac Behind the Scenes eye primer as a base. I then used a mixture of Unattainable and Unreal on the lid. In the crease I used Unspoken then Untamed to add more definition to the crease. I kept it light for daylight but a bit more Untamed can bring this look into the night. As a brow highlighter I used Undercover. I lined with Ben Nye Cake Black liner and added a coat of mascara and finished with a pair of Ardell lashes. 



For the rest of the face I used Makeup Forever HD Foundation and set with MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural. Contoured with Makeup Forever Sculpting Kit #3,  added MAC blush in Gingerly and highlighted with NARS Orgasm (love this over Gingerly as a highlighter). 


For the lips I used Kinda Sexy by MAC and topped with a light gloss. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment