Pastel & Neon Nails


I was thinking about what to do to my nails today to reflect the weather in a trendy yet understated way. I thought about mixing my favourite shades of nail polishes at the moment- pastels (my constant fave) and neons ( a new fave) to come up with this pretty look. And yes, I love French manicures so coming up with new, interesting and current ways of rocking French nails is always under my radar. I hope you guys enjoy this post and stay tuned for more nail tutorials. 














I used 2 coats of Sweet Hook from China Glaze and for the French I used Lime Up #39 from Essence



With Flash


Next week I will be doing a full week of bridal- makeup, nails and skin care tips so stay tuned for that as well. Also, if you guys have any ideas on what you would like to see, leave a comment below and I'll come up with something :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment