Pastel & Polka Dots

Hello again everyone. So I have another nail look for you guys today and I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post as much as I enjoyed creating it. Today I also wanted to do something that is just one of my absolute favourites. I have been wearing polka dots ever since I was a child and it's just one of those things that never goes out of style for me. So what better way than to put them on my nails. 


I used all pastel bases (I told you guys how much I love pastels) and used a dotting tool to create the polka dots. 


The colours I used were: China Glaze V, China Glaze Sweet Hook, China Glaze Electric Beat, China Glaze Dance Baby, Elf Mint Cream and China Glaze White on White for the polka dots. 






Once again, I hope you guys enjoy this one. I was so tempted to go wild with accent nails and so forth but I just wanted it to be simple and pretty. Try it out and let me know what you think :-))




No comments:

Post a Comment