MAKE ME OVER FOR TELEVISION

I had the honour a couple weeks back to do makeup on two lovely ladies for a special TV appearance. They were so lovely to work with that I decided to show my readers a glimpse into my world as a makeup artist. One of them is Laura Ducharme the host of Fido and Wine whom I have worked with on several occasions for special events and appearances. The other is the Producer and Director of the Pet Network, Jen Mitchell-Oddi. Exciting, right?

The pics are below and I've even included another shot of one of the makeup sessions I had with Laura Ducharme as well. 


Glamorous Laura Ducharme

After of Jen Mitchell-Oddi
After of Laura for Television Appearance


Some of the Products Used
 Since I've worked on Laura before, I knew how she wanted to look but being that this was for television, we had to make a few changes to how the makeup was applied. We went for neutrals with a touch of drama and finished the look with a pale pink lipstick from Smashbox called Primrose to bring in some colour.

Jen, who isn't the makeup type, prefers a more natural look that is radiant and doesn't conceal her freckles which I was totally happy about. I prefer that if you have a certain mark on your face whether its a birthmark or freckles, to let it show through the makeup because that's the way to get a natural, flawless coverage. The only exception to this is blemishes, ofcourse. Those I conceal as much as possible.

I used a combination of Make Up Forever foundation and MAC products to achieved her look. Both ladies were happy which made me even happier! 

Check your local listings for The Pet Network or watch episodes of their show online. Also, like their page on Facebook to keep up to date on ways to become better pet mommies and daddies. 

This post is in memory of Sebastian Powell whom we lost last year at 15. We still miss you dearly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment