RIHANNA: HER 10 BEST

It's been a while since I did one of these so I wanted to bring back this feature because it's one of the features of this blog that I enjoy very much. Rihanna was particularly fun because her looks are so varied and so different, from the hair to the makeup it can go from bold to understated to bold again in a matter of days. She takes such great risks with her beauty looks and truly can be called a beauty chameleon. Here are the 10 looks I've chosen as her best yet. I usually only use appearance photos as they are usually the 'true' reflection of the star but the Rolling Stones cover I think is the best I have seen her look ever! Plus I truly think this look represents her beauty look for this moment until she changes it up yet again.  

LOOK #10


LOOK #9


LOOK #8



LOOK #7


LOOK #6


LOOK #5


LOOK #4


LOOK #3


LOOK #2


LOOK #1




No comments:

Post a Comment